Our Balanced Training Approach!
This is a remote collar program! Ultimately, I want you to trust your dog and for them to be a big part of your everyday life. Imagine being able to do any of the following, without a second thought:
- putting your dog in a “sit-stay” while you chat with a friend in the middle of a walk.
- calmly directing your dog to their Place Bed to avoid anxious wandering/pacing.
- skipping the entire runaround of your dog rushing to the door when someone knocks or rings.
- completely avoiding unwanted chasing or chewing, counter-surfing, etc.
- putting your dog in an immediate “down-stay” whenever you want.
- taking your dog for an off-leash hike or beach run, knowing they will come back on command.
- eating on a restaurant patio in peace while your dog enjoys the view.
- taking your dog to any dog-friendly event.
- and of course, being able to pose your dog for a great photo!
I utilize a training method of clear instructions with rules and guidelines, so that there is no confusion as to what kind of behavior we want from your dog. This unmistakable “yes/no” approach to training has yielded the greatest results for my clients, and the dog really appreciates knowing exactly what is expected of them to receive praise.